The Organising Committee along with the WSMI Board are developing a fantastic and thought provoking program with the theme ‘The Economics of Self Care’. The Program will include various keynote lectures and panel discussions by international and national speakers along with oral presentations by both national and international speakers.
The overarching theme – ‘The Economics of Self Care’ will have presentations on the following topics:
- Accessibility of self-medication for consumers
- Affordability of medicines
- Consumer empowerment to support responsible self-care
- Value of self-care and self-medication in healthcare system
Registration Is Opening Soon
Registration Opens: Opening Soon
Early Bird Registration Closes: 30 June 2017
General Assembly Commences: 17 October 2017
General Assembly Gala Dinner: 18 October 2017
General Assembly Closes: 19 October 2017
Local Call for Abstracts
Submissions are now closed for local call for abstracts.
Abstract submission details:
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Abstract submitted should be a maximum of 300 words.
- Abstracts should be original worl.
- An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
Terms and conditions:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to the Conference.
- Authors (s) disclose any conflict of interest including affiliations with sponsoring companies with the body of their abstract.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The authors will immediately notify the Conference Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.